Diamond Deluxe Horsewear deals with information privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles.
When we provide services, such as this website, we want to make them as useful as possible. When delivering services over the internet it is common practice to store small amounts of information on your computer or phone. This information is stored by your web browser in small files called cookies. Cookies serve a number of possible purposes, including:
- to speed up websites by avoiding sending the same information every time;
- to measure general usage of the website to help us improve our website and other services;
- to recognise returning visitors so we can highlight new/changed information since your last visit.
There are two main types of cookies, namely first party and third party:
- First party cookies - these are our own cookies, controlled directly by us and used to provide information about general usage of our site.
- Third party cookies - these are cookies used by other companies’ tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google Analytics and Facebook Like buttons have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
You can block/remove cookies using your browser settings.
Diamond Deluxe Horsewear may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Diamond Deluxe Horsewear.
Using and Disclosing your Personal Information
When registering with Diamond Deluxe Horsewear, you consent to Diamond Deluxe Horsewear using your personal information, such as your email address, for marketing purposes. This include sending you deal emails. You may opt out of receiving these direct marketing communications at any time.
Diamond Deluxe Horsewear may use your personal information to, without limitation:
- administer and improve this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you quotes, statements and invoices; and
- send you marketing communications.
We will only disclose your personal information when:
- it is reasonably necessary for one of the purposes described above;
- having regard to the nature of the information or the circumstances of collection, we believe you would expect us to use the information or make the disclosure;
- we are required or authorised by law or court or tribunal to do so; and/or
- you have provided your consent.
Securing your Data
Diamond Deluxe Horsewear will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Diamond Deluxe Horsewear is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Access and correction
You have a right to access, and amend or correct, your personal information in certain circumstances. If you have a query about access or the amendment of your personal information, please contact us.
How to contact us about privacy
Diamond Deluxe Horsewear
33 Shell Road
BURRANEER NSW 2230
Tel: 0417 480 958
Email: [email protected]